Powered by Blogger.

Garnier Hair Mask | Review

by - 10:12 PM


I've been on the hunt for a decent hair mask for a little while so when I found the strength restorer balm I knew I had to try it! I always bleach and dye my hair so the ends of my hair are incredibly dry and damaged so this hair mask was everything I had been looking for. Alongside the hair mask, Garnier has also made a strength restore shampoo and conditioner which I might try at a later date. 



I purchased the hair mask at Boots for £3.33 so it's super affordable and easy to get ahold of. Garnier also provides shampoo, conditioner and hair masks for a variety of hair types so their products are really worth trying out. This particular product has a blend of honey, royal jelly and propolis making it super hydrating and nourishing to your hair. The consistency of the product is almost jelly-like and super soothing so the product goes a really long way and you really only need a little bit to cover your hair- this is really convenient as it means it lasts a little bit longer. The smell of the product is incredibly sweet but not too overpowering or sickly.

I have naturally quite oily hair so it gets greasy faster. I was quite nervous to see if this made my hair appear and feel more oily near the top as it is quite moisturising. I focused on the ends of my hair when applying the hair mask as they are a lot drier and more fragile. The directions given recommend leaving the mask on for 1-5 minutes depending on the care your hair requires so I left mine on for the recommended 5 minutes or maybe longer because let's be real, I got a little distracted. The product felt super lightweight in my hair and not too thick which I personally prefer as heavier masks irritate me and I end up washing them before the recommended time.


Once I had washed out the product and dried my hair I was well and well and truly shocked by how much improvement I could see in my hair. It immediately felt healthier and stronger. I'm pretty sure my mum was getting bored of me saying how much softer it felt.

Overall, I would really recommend this product for people with heat damaged or colour treated hair. It really worked wonders almost immediately and it's super affordable! I've become obsessed with this hair mask and I would definitely repurchase it once I've run out.

Let know some of your favourite hair masks or hair care products down in the comments!   



You May Also Like

0 comments