Powered by Blogger.

OOTD | Leopard Print Dreams

by - 10:49 PM

Leopard print has been a HUGE trend this autumn and I have to admit I've been loving it! I've been wanting a leopard print coat for the longest time and I fell in love with this one from boohoo as soon as I laid eyes on it! This coat has been my go-to with every outfit especially as the weather began to get colder. Not only is this jacket super warm but it's also incredibly comfortable and so so so soft. 

The only thing that I would say is a negative is that on the back of the jacket there is a stripe that hasn't got the leopard print on it (see the second photo). I personally think this makes the jacket look cheap however it isn't something that overly phases me. 

Overall I paid just under £40 including shipping and it has become a staple piece throughout October! 
Itsfreazy blog post, OOTD, leopard print coat, 2018 Autumn Trends



I wore this coat over a striped t-shirt which I cropped by tying it into a knot at the waist. The top I'm wearing in these pictures was brought from Romwe for super cheap just under a year ago and the quality has lasted super well for the price I paid for it.


The jeans I'm wearing are pocketless mom jeans from Nasty Gal. I brought these jeans after seeing quite a few Instagram girls rocking them, however, I have really mixed feelings. I love the style of these jeans and they are really good quality for a low price but they are quite 'out-there' and sometimes finding the confidence to wear them is quite difficult. 

I paid £20 for the jeans and they are definitely worth the price. I think they're super cool and if you have the body confidence to rock them I would 10/10 recommend!


Shop The Look


You May Also Like

0 comments