Powered by Blogger.

Gals that influence my style

by - 7:00 PM

My style has changed incredibly over the past couple of months and although my wardrobe isn't exactly where I'd like it to be I have a pretty good idea of what I want it to look like. There are multiple people who have influenced me when making style related decisions and I thought I would share some of those icons with you.

Heather Baron Gracie


Heather recently started to influence my style decisions. I love the way her style is a little different and how she so confidently pulls off the goth queen look. I adore the checkered prink jacket shown in the picture above and I really need to invest in a faux leather jacket to make my outfits feel a little more alternative. 

After endless hours of watching Pale Waves interviews and finding picture&style inspiration, I noticed Heather rocking this Faux leopard print coat and I fell in love! I've been really searching for the perfect one- If you have any ideas of where I can find one pleassseeeeee let me know!

Luanna Perez - LeHappy


You know those girls that are just so effortlessly cool- that's Lua. Luanna's style is super grungy but also mature so she never looks like a wannabe teenager. I recently looked through Lua's blog as I started a new job and needed some inspo for some alternative outfits that were a little more grown-up. 

Even when she's dressed down Lua looks so put together and that's a 'skill' I really aspire to have. I love the way she styles plaid trousers and every time I see her in them I immediately want a pair, however, the harsh reality is that they just don't look as cool on me. Although the trousers don't work for me I am obsessed with the way she styles a band T and she's made me fall back in love with wearing band merch. 

Alexa Chung


I've recently read Alexa's book 'IT' and it's the main inspiration behind this post so I had to mention her! The book was my guide for re-building my wardrobe and my style and really finding the confidence to dress the way I want. 

Alexa Chung is an actual style icon. She pulls off the cosy casual and the full out glam like no other! I love the idea of dressing down a floral midi with a jumper and some converse. I've seen floral midi's around for a while and I was also a little too scared to try and pull it off but I really think I need too after seeing how cool Alexa looks!

Jessica Gutteridge- Heartshapedbones


I mentioned Jess' blog in my 'September Faves' post and I just had to mention her in this one as well because I love her so much- be my adopted goth mom, please! Her style is super down to earth and versatile. I love the fact she is inspired by gothic fashion however she still plays around with different colours, proving that you don't have to stick to blacks when exploring the alternative side of fashion. 

Jess posts her style videos on Instagram and they're some of my absolute faves! I always feel so inspired and in need of a shopping spree whenever I read her posts and I know I will be going to Heartshapedbones whenever I need a little inspiration!

There are so many other girls that influence my style on a daily basis and not all of them are not as active on media as the girls mentioned today. I get a lot of my influence from movie gals and from hours of scrolling through the Instagram explore page and Pinterest. Let me know some of your biggest style influences in the comments! 

𝓜𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓷 𝔁𝔁

You May Also Like

0 comments