Powered by Blogger.

Hello Autumn & Life Update

by - 10:27 PM


Hello, my loves and merry autumn.
I really haven't been very active on my blog or social media for a little while so I thought I'd write up a little update on what's currently going on in my life and my plans for the blog as of this moment.

So I guess I'll start with the biggest change in my life. Just before summer, I made the decision to drop out of college and switch up what I was doing. For a while, this had quite a large impact on my self-esteem and mental health- if I'm completely honest I felt like a failure and lost all motivation for doing the things I love.

The end of summer was dedicated to getting out of this slump. I found myself a full-time job which I love and I'm slowly but surely building my self-esteem back up. For the first time in a very long time, I see myself with a future and although everything has happened so quickly (it's been intense) I truly think this is the best decision I've made.


So where does this leave my blog? 

I see big things for my blog and I have a lot of content planned and drafted for the upcoming months. I'd really love to post more often but as of this moment, I will be posting on Mondays. As we come up to the end of September I will start sharing more autumnal content as it is my favourite season and I think it would be wrong to not write about it. 

For a while, I wasn't sure what direction I wanted to take my blog. I didn't love the content I was posting and it wasn't really showing who I was as an individual. I really want to start including more of my personal style onto my blog instead and posting content I enjoy instead of posting things I think I should be posting.


I'm going to be spending the next couple of weeks preparing for October and normalising the new changes but I am super excited to share some of my new content with you all!

I hope you've all had a super cosy autumn!


𝓜𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓷 𝔁𝔁


You May Also Like

0 comments