Powered by Blogger.

September Faves

by - 7:00 PM

September is one of the months I'm a bit unsure of what exactly I'm doing with myself. It's the month we transition from summer to autumn meaning days are darker, the weather is colder and instead of sunshine, we have rain. 

I am in no way complaining, autumn is by far my favourite season but with it being that little bit darker and wetter it makes picture opportunities a little scarce. I've decided today I would leave September behind by doing a super chilled out post and sharing some of my favourite things from the past month. 

Listening-

Music is super influential to me and September has been an amazing month for that. I'll start by talking about The 1975 as this band is without a doubt one of my all time faves. They released their song sincerity is scary on September the 13th and I completely fell in love. 

Another band that's released some great music throughout September is Pale Waves. I cannot even begin to explain how much I adore this band! Heather Baron Gracie is the ultimate goth queen with the voice of an angel. Pale Waves released their new album on September 14th and I played it non stop throughout September. My personal faves from their album are Loveless Girl and  Drive. 

You can check out what other songs I've been loving here:



Reading-

I'm always on the hunt for new blogs and during September I found my all-time favesss. Heart Shaped Bones is an alternative fashion blog and I am completely in love! Jessica's writing is so engaging and I felt so inspired as soon as I started to scroll through her blog, youtube and Instagram.



Another goth queen I fell in love with in September Midnight and Lace her style is perfect! I originally found her through her post on balancing a full-time job and a blog. Her blog really helped me figure out what I was doing with myself and helped me find the confidence to be 100% me!




Watching-

I'm not going to lie,  I really wasn't digging Netflix throughout September (mainly because I've watched everything) however, I've been really binging on some Halloween classics since the beginning of September. Hocus Pocus is one of those films I will never get bored of, it's the perfect movie for a cosy autumn evening and I watched it on repeat towards the end of the month. 

Another Halloween-y classic I adore is Casper The Friendly Ghost. This film is a real heart-warmer and It I don't think it's really autumn if this film hasn't been watched at least once!





Moving onto youtube. During September I re-discovered Jade The Libra and honestly, if you're looking for an alternative youtuber she is the one to go to! I'm obsessed with her hair videos and her style is amazing. 

I also binged on Hailey Reese videos throughout September. Hailey's content is more on the spooky side with her paranormal storytimes and ghost hunting videos. Her videos are so well researched and as a lover of the stranger things in life, there is nothing to not love about her content- i'm buzzing for her October content!






September was a fairly stressful month but these gems were the perfect way for me to leave that stress behind! I'm super excited for October and what it has in store. As it is now officially Autumn I will obviously be posting a lot more autumnal things and maybe put a few halloween-y posts in the mix!


𝓜𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓷 𝔁𝔁

You May Also Like

0 comments